Joe Francis Net Worth
Joe Francis Net Worth 2019: Joseph R. Francis is an American entrepreneur and film producer. He is best known as being the founder and creator of the Girls Gone Wild entertainment brand. Francis worked as a production assistant on the syndicated program Real TV before releasing the direct-to-video film Banned from Television in 1998.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Francis
- Full Name: Joseph R. Francis
- Alternative Name: Joseph Francis
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 1st April, 1973
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Laguna Beach High School
- University: University Of Southern California, B.S. in Business / USC Entrepreneur Program , Los Angeles, California, 1995
- Profession: Producer, Actor, Director
- Profession: Film/TV Producer
- Claim to Fame: Girls Gone Wild
- Talent Agency: Caa
- Brand Endorsement: Girls Gone Wild
- Websites: www.meetjoefrancis.com/, www.girlsgonewild.com/, http://www.meetjoefrancis.com/
In 2019, Joe Francis Net Worth is $50 Million. Creator and producer of Girls Gone Wild whose Banned from Television was his breakthrough video project. He began a relationship with Abbey Wilson , winner of the 2012 Search for the Hottest Girl in America contest. The couple gave birth to twin daughters named Athena and Alexandria in October 2014.
How Much is Joe Francis Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Francis Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He earned $20 million in the first two years of marketing Girls Gone Wild through television infomercials. He and Paris Hilton were friends.