Joe Girardi Net Worth
Joe Girardi Net Worth 2019: Joseph Elliott Girardi is an American former professional baseball catcher and manager. Girardi played in Major League Baseball for the Chicago Cubs, the Colorado Rockies, the New York Yankees and the St. Louis Cardinals.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Girardi
- Full Name: Joseph Elliott Girardi
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 14th October, 1964
- Birthplace: Peoria, Illinois, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Northwestern University
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Catcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 4th April, 1989
- MLB Final Game Date: 28th September, 2003
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 5th round of the 1986 amateur draft.
- Father: Jerry Girardi
- Mother: Angela Girardi
In 2019, Joe Girardi Net Worth is $15 Million. Former MLB catcher who served as the manager of the New York Yankees from 2008 until 2017. He coached the Yankees to a World Series Championship in 2009. He married Kimberly Innocenzi in 1990 and the couple has three children: Dante, Serena and Lena.
How Much is Joe Girardi Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Girardi Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He was named National League Manager of the Year for his work with the Florida Marlins in 2006. He succeeded Joe Torre as Yankees manager.