Joe Lando Net Worth
Joe Lando Net Worth 2019: Joseph John Lando is an American actor, most recognizable for playing Byron Sully on the TV series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Lando
- Full Name: Joseph John Lando
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 9th December, 1961
- Birthplace: Prairie View, Illinois, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman
- Year(s) Active: 1986 – present
- Talent Agency: Jay D. Schwartz & Associates
- Websites: twitter.com/joe_lando, joelando.org/, www.joelando.tv/, www.facebook.com/pages/jOE-LANDO/177404742343952
In 2019, Joe Lando Net Worth is $6 Million. Played the role of Byron Sully in the long-running series, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. His first role was as a patrolman in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. He married Kristen Barlow in 1997.
How Much is Joe Lando Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Lando Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He earned the recurring role of John Blackwell in the CW series, The Secret Circle. He acted alongside Genevieve Padalecki in several episodes of the series, Wildfire.