Joe Mantegna Net Worth
Joe Mantegna Net Worth 2019: Joseph Anthony Mantegna is an American actor, producer, writer, and director.
Mantegna began his career on stage in 1969 with the musical Hair.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Mantegna
- Full Name: Joseph Anthony Mantegna Jr
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 13th November, 1947
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: J. Sterling Morton High School East, Cicero, Illinois, United States (1965)
- University: B.F.A., Acting, The Theatre School At DePaul University, Previously The Goodman School Of Drama, Chicago, Illinois, United States (1969)
- Profession: Actor, Executive Producer, Producer, Screenwriter, Writer, Director, And Voice Actor.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Joey Zasa In The Godfather Part III (1990), Fred Waitzkin In Searching for Bobby Fischer (1993), Dean Martin In The Rat Pack (1998), David Rossi On Criminal Minds (2007-Present.)
- Year(s) Active: 1969–present
- Father: Joseph Anthony Mantegna, Sr. (An Insurance Salesman From Calascibetta, Sicily Who Died In 1971 Of Tuberculosis.)
- Mother: Mary Anne (Novielli) (A Shipping Clerk From Acquaviva delle Fonti, Italy.)
In 2019, Joe Mantegna Net Worth is $18 Million. Played the role of FBI Special Agent, David Rossi on the CBS television series, Criminal Minds but is best known for his roles in Three Amigos and The Godfather Part III . He married Arlene Vrhel in 1975 and they have two children, Gia and Mia.
How Much is Joe Mantegna Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Mantegna Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million. In 2011, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He appeared in an episode of Saturday Night Live, in a sketch where he was mistaken for the football player Joe Montana .