Joe Mauer Net Worth
Joe Mauer Net Worth 2019: Joseph Patrick Mauer is an American former professional baseball catcher, designated hitter, and first baseman who spent his entire 15-year Major League Baseball career with the Minnesota Twins.
- First Name: Joseph
- Middle Name: Patrick
- Last Name: Mauer
- Full Name: Joseph Patrick Mauer
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 19th April, 1983
- Birthplace: St. Paul, MN
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 230lbs (104 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Distinctive Feature: Very hot
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Nationality: American
- High School: Cretin-Derham Hall (St. Paul, MN)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Catcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 5th April, 2004
- Draft: Drafted by the Minnesota Twins in the 1st round (1st pick) of the 2001 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Minnesota Twins catcher
- Friend: Justin Morneau
In 2019, Joe Mauer Net Worth is $100 Million. MLB All-Star who became the first catcher to ever win the batting crown three times. He was named American League MVP in 2009, after hitting .365 with 28 home runs for the Minnesota Twins. He married Maddie Bisnaz in 2012 and the couple had twins in July, 2013.
How Much is Joe Mauer Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Mauer Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. In addition to his standout baseball career at St. Paul’s, he was also a star quarterback for the school’s football team, leading the Raiders to their first ever Minnesota Class 5A State Championship in 1999. He and first baseman Justin Morneau combined to form a lethal duo for the Minnesota Twins.