Joe Morton Net Worth
Joe Morton Net Worth 2019: Joseph Thomas Morton Jr. is an American stage, television, and film actor. He worked with film director John Sayles in The Brother from Another Planet, City of Hope and Lone Star.
- First Name: Joe
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Morton
- Full Name: Joseph Thomas Morton Jr.
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 18th October, 1947
- Birthplace: New York City, NY, USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Mole under his left eye
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Hofstra University on Long Island
- Profession: Actor, Director, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Equal Justice
- Year(s) Active: 1970–present
- Talent Agency: TalentWorks
- Websites: twitter.com/JOEtheMORTON, www.facebook.com/JOEtheMORTON, www.nndb.com/people/646/000030556/
In 2019, Joe Morton Net Worth is $4 Million. He has appeared in over 70 films, including Terminator 2: Judgment Day, What Lies Beneath, and Blues Brothers 2000. His other credits include Curse of the Pink Panther, Miami Vice, and M*A*S*H. He also plays Rowan Pope on ABC’s series Scandal. He married Nora Chavoo Shian in 1984. They had two daughters and one son together.
How Much is Joe Morton Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Morton Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. In 1974, he was honored with a Theatre World Award as well as a Tony nomination for his role as Walter Lee Younger in the Broadway musical, Raisin. In 2000, he appeared in an episode of the The X-Files, a TV series which starred David Duchovny .