Joe Nathan Net Worth
Joe Nathan Net Worth 2019: Joseph Michael Nathan is an American former professional baseball pitcher. He played 16 seasons in Major League Baseball for the San Francisco Giants, Minnesota Twins, Texas Rangers, Detroit Tigers, and Chicago Cubs.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Nathan
- Full Name: Joseph Michael Nathan
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 22nd November, 1974
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, USA
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- High School: Pine Bush High School, Pine Bush, New York, USA
- University: Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York, USA
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 21st April, 1999
- Draft: Drafted by the San Francisco Giants in the 6th round of the 1995 amateur draft.
In 2019, Joe Nathan Net Worth is $30 Million. MLB relief pitcher who was named to 6 All-Star teams from 2004 to 2013, mostly while pitching for the Minnesota Twins; joined the 300-save club in April, 2013. He married Lisa Lemoncelli, with whom he had a son in 2004 and a daughter in 2007.
How Much is Joe Nathan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Nathan Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He became the Twins’ all-time and single season saves leader. He played alongside star catcher Joe Mauer on the Minnesota Twins.