Joe Pesci Net Worth
Joe Pesci Net Worth 2019: Joseph Frank Pesci is an American actor, comedian and singer. Known for portraying tough, volatile characters, in a variety of genres, he is best known for his roles as Vincent Gambini in My Cousin …
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Pesci
- Full Name: Joseph Frank Pesci
- Age: 74 years
- Birthday: 9th February, 1943
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Distinctive Feature: New Jersey Accent., Short Stature.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Belleville High School, Belleville, New Jersey, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian And Musician, Known For Playing Tough, Volatile Characters, In A Variety Of Genres.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Tommy DeVito In Goodfellas (1990).
- Year(s) Active: 1961–1998, 2006–present, 1961–1999, 2006–present, 1961–present
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International, Entertainment Booking Agency
- Brand Endorsement: (1997) TV commercial: Lexus (voice of Brooklyn Bridge), (1999) TV commercial: Canon cameras (voice), (1998) TV commercial (voice): Pepsi, (2004) TV commercial: SBC Directory Services, (2004) TV commercial: SBC Yahoo! DSL Internet Service, (2011) TV commercial (with Don Rickles): Snickers candy bar.
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/582/000022516/
- Father: Angelo Pesci (Was A Forklift Driver For General Motors, And A Bartender.)
- Mother: Mary (née Mesce) (Worked Part-Time As A Barber.)
In 2019, Joe Pesci Net Worth is $50 Million. Iconic tough-guy actor who starred in the Martin Scorsese films Goodfellas , Raging Bull and Casino. His performance in Raging Bull earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. He also played the title character in 1992’s My Cousin Vinny and the dimwitted burglar in the Home Alone films. He was married to Claudia Haro, with whom he had a daughter, from 1988 until 1992. He was previously married two other times. He was briefly engaged to model Angie Everhart in 2007.
How Much is Joe Pesci Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Pesci Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He played the character Leo Getz in the Lethal Weapon film series. He was Robert De Niro ‘s sidekick in Goodfellas, Raging Bull and Casino.