Joe Rogan Net Worth
Joe Rogan Net Worth 2019: Joseph James Rogan is an American stand-up comedian, mixed martial arts color commentator, podcast host, businessman and former television host and actor.
Rogan began a career in comedy in August 1988 in the Boston area.
- First Name: Joesph
- Middle Name: James
- Last Name: Rogan
- Full Name: Joseph James Rogan
- Alternative Name: Joe Rogan
- Age: 50 years
- Birthday: 11th August, 1967
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Height: 5′ 8½” (174 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer, Athlete
- Profession: Radio Personality
- Claim to Fame: Host of Fear Factor
- Music Genre (Text): Satire/political satire, Blue Comedy, Observational Comedy, Blue Comedy, Observational Comedy, Blue Comedy, Observational Comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1988–present
- Websites: www.joerogan.net/, twitter.com/joerogan, http://www.joerogan.net/, Comedy career
In 2019, Joe Rogan Net Worth is $25 Million. Standup comedian, television personality, and actor who hosted the popular Fear Factor dare series and played the role of Joe Garrelli on NBC’s NewsRadio. He also created a podcast called The Joe Rogan Experience. He had three children with his wife Jessica.
How Much is Joe Rogan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Rogan Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. His Syfy network show, Joe Rogan Questions Everything, premiered in 2013. He acted alongside Kevin James in the 2012 comedy Here Comes the Boom.