Joel Edgerton Net Worth
Joel Edgerton Net Worth 2019: Joel Edgerton is an Australian actor, director, writer, producer and filmmaker. He has appeared in the films Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith, Warrior, Zero Dark Thirty, The Great Gatsby, Black Mass, It Comes at Night, and Red Sparrow.
- First Name: Joel
- Last Name: Edgerton
- Full Name: Joel Edgerton
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 23rd June, 1974
- Birthplace: Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Australian
- High School: Hills Grammar School in Sydney
- University: University of Western Sydney-Nepean Kingswood Campus and studied Drama
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Warrior, Zero Dark Thirty and The Great Gatsby.
- Year(s) Active: 1995–present
- Talent Agency: Shanahan Management Pty Ltd.
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/590/000274765/, twitter.com/joeledgerton1
- Brother: Nash Edgerton
In 2019, Joel Edgerton Net Worth is $3 Million. Australian actor who has played roles in films such as Animal Kingdom, Loving and The Odd Life of Timothy Green . His other credits include Star Wars Episode II and III, Kinky Boots, and The Thing. He has a brother named Nash.
How Much is Joel Edgerton Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joel Edgerton Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He played the role of Pierce in the TV show Big Sky. He appeared in The Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio .