Joel Grey Net Worth
Joel Grey Net Worth 2019: Joel Grey is an American actor, singer, dancer, director, and photographer. He is best known for portraying the Master of Ceremonies in the Kander & Ebb musical Cabaret, as well as in the 1972 film adaptation. He has won an Academy Award, Tony Award, and Golden Globe Award.
- First Name: Joel
- Last Name: Grey
- Full Name: Joel David Katz
- Age: 85 years
- Birthday: 11th April, 1932
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Gay
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Alexander Hamilton High School in Los Angeles, California
- Profession: Actor, Dancer, Singer, Photographer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Master of Ceremonies in both the stage and film versions of the Kander & Ebb musical Cabaret
- Year(s) Active: 1951–present
- Talent Agency: Innovative Artists (NYC)
- Brand Endorsement: (2010) TV commercial (w/Penn Jillette): SuperFocus eyeglasses, (2012) TV commercial, with Judith Jamison and Penn Jillette, for “SuperFocus” eyeglasses.
- Websites: www.joelgreyphotographer.com/, www.nndb.com/people/853/000048709/, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Joel-Grey/
- Family Member: Jennifer Grey (daughter)
In 2019, Joel Grey Net Worth is $10 Million. Academy Award-winner for his performance as Master of Ceremonies in the 1972 film adaptation of Cabaret, who won a Tony for the same role on Broadway. His daughter is actress Jennifer Grey , star of the iconic film Dirty Dancing.
How Much is Joel Grey Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joel Grey Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He originated the role of George M. Cohan in the Broadway musical George M! and the role of the Wizard in Wicked, and he received or his role on the sitcom Brooklyn Bridge, he won a 1992 Emmy Award. He was the Ghost of Christmas Past in the 1999 version of A Christmas Carol, starring Patrick Stewart .