Joey Chestnut Net Worth
Joey Chestnut Net Worth 2019: Joseph Christian “Joey” Chestnut is an American competitive eater. He is currently ranked first in the world by Major League Eating. He is a Vallejo, California native and resides in San Jose, California. Chestnut’s height is 6-feet-one-inch; his weight is 230 pounds.
- First Name: Joey
- Middle Name: Christian
- Last Name: Chestnut
- Full Name: Joseph Christian Chestnut
- Alternative Name: Joey, Jaws
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 25th November, 1983
- Birthplace: Vallejo, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 240lbs (109 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: San Jose State University San Jose, California
- Profession: Professional Competitive Eater with Major League Eating, Construction Engineer
- Profession: Personality
- Claim to Fame: Nathan’s Hot Dog Eater Contest Winner
- Websites: twitter.com/joeyjaws, www.instagram.com/joey.chestnut/, www.facebook.com/joey.chestnut.9, www.joeyjawschestnut.com/, eatfeats.com/query.php?_table=eaters&id=3, www.linkedin.com/in/joey-chestnut-598682a
In 2019, Joey Chestnut Net Worth is $1.5 Million. Competitive eater who won the 92nd Annual Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest and has been ranked first in the world by Major League Eating. He proposed to Neslie Ricasa on July 4, 2014, but the couple split before their May 8 wedding date after three years of dating.
How Much is Joey Chestnut Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joey Chestnut Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million. In 2009 he appeared on Man v. Food where he ate a 5-pound burrito called Iguana’s Burritozilla in 3 minutes and 10 seconds. He and Takeru Kobayashi became two of the top competitive eaters in their era.