Joey Fatone Net Worth
Joey Fatone Net Worth 2019: Joseph Anthony Fatone Jr. is an American singer, dancer, actor, and television personality. He is best known as a member of the boyband NSYNC, in which he sang baritone. In 2007, he came in second place on the ABC reality show Dancing with the Stars.
- First Name: Joey
- Middle Name: Anthony
- Last Name: Fatone
- Full Name: Joseph Anthony Fatone Jr.
- Alternative Name: Joey, Super Joey, Superman, Phat One
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 28th January, 1977
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Dr. Phillips High School, Orlando, Florida
- Profession: Singer, dancer, actor and television personality
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: *nsync
- Music Genre (Text): Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1993–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Drums, Percussion
- Associated Acts: *nsync
- Websites: twitter.com/realjoeyfatone, www.facebook.com/RealJoeyFatone, www.instagram.com/realjoeyfatone/
- Father: Joseph Anthony Fatone Sr.
- Mother: Phyllis Fatone
- Brother: Steven Fatone
- Sister: Janine Fatone
In 2019, Joey Fatone Net Worth is $14 Million. Singer and performer who got his break with the multi-platinum boy band NSYNC . He has been a host on The Singing Bee and Family Feud. He married Kelly Baldwin on September 9, 2004 and they had two children together.
How Much is Joey Fatone Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joey Fatone Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. He had a role in the popular film My Big Fat Greek Wedding . One of his former NSYNC bandmates is Justin Timberlake .