Joey Galloway Net Worth
Joey Galloway Net Worth 2019: Joseph Scott Galloway is a former American football wide receiver in the National Football League and current college football analyst with ESPN.
- First Name: Joey
- Middle Name: Scott
- Last Name: Galloway
- Full Name: Joseph Scott Galloway
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 20th November, 1971
- Birthplace: Bellaire, Ohio, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 197lbs (89 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Ohio State
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Wide Receiver
- Draft: Drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the 1st round (8th overall) of the 1995 NFL Draft.
In 2019, Joey Galloway Net Worth is $10 Million. Former NFL wide receiver whose career spanned from 1995 to 2010. He is the son of Carolyn and James Galloway.
How Much is Joey Galloway Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joey Galloway Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He finished his career with 10,950 receiving yards and 77 touchdowns. He played on the Dallas Cowboys with Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith from 2000 to 2002.