Joey Tempest Net Worth
Joey Tempest Net Worth 2019: Rolf Magnus Joakim Larsson, professionally known as Joey Tempest, is a Swedish singer, best known as the lead singer and main songwriter of the rock band Europe. He has written hits which include “The Final Countdown”, “Rock the Night”, “Cherokee” and “Superstitious”.
- First Name: Rolf
- Middle Name: Magnus Joakim
- Last Name: Larsson
- Full Name: Rolf Magnus Joakim Larsson
- Alternative Name: Joey Tempest, Joakim Larsson
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 19th August, 1963
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: He playes on bass, piano, violin, keyboards, Big ice hockey fan, He likes to wear dark sunglasses.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Other
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Swedish
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Guitarist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Europe
- Music Genre (Text): Heavy metal, hard rock, glam metal, country rock
- Year(s) Active: 1979–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, keyboards, bass, piano, violin
- Record Label: Polar, Polydor, Sonet
- Associated Acts: Europe
- Clothes Size: 8
- Shoe Size: 11
- Websites: www.europetheband.com, http://www.europetheband.com/
- Family Member: James Joakim Larsson (son)
- Associated People: John Norum (guitarist), John Leven (bass), Mic Michaeli (keyboardist), Ian Haugland (drummer)
- Pets: Cats
- Favorite Bands: Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith
- Favorite Places: Stockholm, London, New York, Paris, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Favorite Cs: Black, White, Green, Blue, Silver, Grey
In 2019, Joey Tempest Net Worth is $4 Million. Singer and frontman of the band Europe, the group that released the hit song “The Final Countdown.” He had his son James with his wife Lisa Worthington.
How Much is Joey Tempest Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joey Tempest Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. His international hit, “The Final Countdown,” played at the closing ceremony of the 1988 Summer Olympics. He and guitarist John Norum were bandmates in Europe.