Johan Santana Net Worth
Johan Santana Net Worth 2019: Johan Alexander Santana Araque is a Venezuelan former professional baseball starting pitcher. Santana pitched in Major League Baseball for the Minnesota Twins from 2000 to 2007 and for the New York Mets from 2008 to 2012, sidelined by injury challenges since the 2012 season.
- First Name: Johan
- Middle Name: Alexander
- Last Name: Santana
- Full Name: Johan Alexander Santana Araque
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 13th March, 1979
- Birthplace: Tovar, Merida, Venezuela
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Venezuelan
- High School: Tovar Merida (Tovar Merida, VE)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 3rd April, 2000
- Claim to Fame: New York Mets (2008–2010, 2012)
In 2019, Johan Santana Net Worth is $70 Million. 2-time Cy Young award winning pitcher who starred for the Minnesota Twins and New York Mets. He married Yasmile Garcia Santana in 1998. He has two daughters, Jasmine and Jasmily, and a son, Johan Jr.
How Much is Johan Santana Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Johan Santana Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He pitched the first ever Mets no-hitter on June 1, 2012. He and Francisco Liriano formed a dominant 1-2 pitching combo on the Twins.