John Cale Net Worth
John Cale Net Worth 2019: John Davies Cale, OBE is a Welsh musician, composer, singer, songwriter and record producer who was a founding member of the American rock band the Velvet Underground. Over his five-decade career, Cale has worked in various styles across rock, drone, classical, avant-garde and electronic music.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Cale
- Full Name: John Davies Cale
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 9th March, 1942
- Birthplace: Garnant, Wales
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Welsh
- University: Goldsmiths College, London (1960-63), Boston University Tanglewood Institute
- Profession: Musician, Composer, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Velvet Underground
- Music Genre (Text): Art rock, classical, experimental rock, drone, folk rock, protopunk, spoken, Rock, avant-garde, art rock
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock, Piano
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present
- Music Style: Experimental
- Music Mood: Sophisticated
- Instrument: Viola
- Instrument (text): Vocals, viola, violin, guitar, bass, organ, piano, harpsichord, keyboards, harmonica, cello, double bass, saxophone, mellotron, celesta
- Record Label: Columbia, Reprise, Island, SPY, Ze, Beserkley, A&M, Rhino, Domino, Double Six
- Associated Acts: Theater of Eternal Music, The Velvet Underground, John Cage, Phil Manzanera, Nico, Lou Reed, Brian Eno, Kevin Ayers, Nick Drake, Theatre of Eternal Music
- Talent Agency: Primary Talent International, LocoLobo Events
- Websites: www.myspace.com/johncaleofficialsite, www.nndb.com/people/322/000048178/, www.john-cale.com/, www.facebook.com/OfficialJohnCale, http://john-cale.com
In 2019, John Cale Net Worth is $10 Million. Singer-songwriter and musician with the seminal rock band The Velvet Underground, the group known for songs like “Sunday Morning” and “Who Loves The Sun?” He was married to fashion designer Betsey Johnson for less than a year.
How Much is John Cale Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Cale Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996 for his work with The Velvet Underground. He collaborated with musician Lou Reed on many albums.