John Green Net Worth
John Green Net Worth 2019: John Michael Green is an American author, vlogger, producer, and educator. He won the 2006 Printz Award for his debut novel, Looking for Alaska, and his fourth solo novel, The Fault in Our Stars, debuted at number one on The New York Times Best Seller list in January 2012.
- First Name: John
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Green
- Full Name: John Michael Green
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 24th August, 1977
- Birthplace: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Kenyon College
- Profession: Writer, Educator
- Profession: Writer
- Claim to Fame: Looking for Alaska
- Music Genre (Text): Young-adult fiction, radio, video, bildungsroman, romance
- Websites: johngreenbooks.com, http://johngreenbooks.com
- Brother: Hank Green
- Family Member: Alice (daughter), Henry (son)
- Pets: Willy (dog – West Highland Terrier)
In 2019, John Green Net Worth is $17 Million. Young adult fiction writer who reached #1 on the New York Times Best Seller list with his 2012 novel The Fault in Our Stars. His other novels include Paper Towns, An Abundance of Katherines, and Looking for Alaska. He was born in Indiana to Sydney and Mike Green; he grew up in Florida before attending boarding school in Alabama. He married Sarah Urist Green in 2006, with whom he has two children: Henry and Alice.
How Much is John Green Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Green Net Worth 2019 is $17 Million. In addition to being a novelist, he is a prominent YouTuber; along with his brother Hank Green , he started the Vlogbrothers YouTube channel on Jan 1, 2007. He and Hank also co-founded numerous channels, including CrashCourse and SciShow, as well as the YouTube conference VidCon. His novel The Fault in Our Stars was turned into a movie starring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort . Paper Towns, another novel, was also made into a film starring Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne .