John Hannah Net Worth
John Hannah Net Worth 2019: John David Hannah is a Scottish film and television actor. He came to prominence in Richard Curtis’s Four Weddings and a Funeral, for which he was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role as a gay man Matthew. His other film appearances include Sliding Doors and The Mummy trilogy.
- First Name: John
- Middle Name: David
- Last Name: Hannah
- Full Name: John David Hannah
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 23rd April, 1962
- Birthplace: East Kilbride, Scotland, UK
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Scottish
- High School: Claremont High School in East Kilbride
- University: Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Mummy
- Year(s) Active: 1987–present
- Talent Agency: Artists Rights Group Talent Agency (UK)
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercials for Shell (voice only), TV commercial (voiceover) for Cancer Research UK (2005), TV commercial (voiceover) for Cancer Research UK (2004), TV commercial for Virgin Atlantic (airline) on UK Television (2008), He is the voice of the Co-operative Group adverts in the UK.
- Websites: www.celebrity.co.uk/page-celebrity-categories/john-hannah/, www.nndb.com/people/759/000109432/, twitter.com/JohnHannah, www.biography.com/people/john-hannah-9542313, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/John-Hannah/
In 2019, John Hannah Net Worth is $4 Million. Former NFL Hall of Fame left guard who played for the New England Patriots from 1973 until 1985. He married Joanna Roth in 1996. He has a son named Gabriel and a daughter named Astrid. His brother, Charley, won Super Bowl XVIII with the Los Angeles Raiders in 1984.
How Much is John Hannah Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Hannah Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He was named ‘The Best Offensive Lineman of All Time’ by Sports Illustrated in 1981. He and Anthony Munoz are often cited as the two best offensive linemen in NFL history.