John Henson Net Worth
John Henson Net Worth 2019: John Allen Henson He is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. He played college basketball for the University of North Carolina where he was a two-time ACC Defensive Player of the Year.
- First Name: John
- Middle Name: Paul
- Last Name: Henson
- Full Name: John Paul Henson
- Age: 48 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 25th April, 1965
- Birthplace: Saugerties, New York
- Died: 14th February, 2014
- Place of Death: Saugerties, New York
- Cause of Death: Massive Heart Attack
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Luke`s School in New Canaan, Connecticut
- University: Boston University
- Profession: Puppeteer
- Profession: Other
- Claim to Fame: Puppeteer best known for his association with The Muppets.
- Websites: muppet.wikia.com/wiki/John_Henson
- Father: Jim Henson
- Mother: Jane Henson
- Brother: Brian Henson
- Sister: Lisa Henson, Heather Henson, Cheryl Henson
In 2019, John Henson Net Worth is $18 Million. Performer and media personality who became known as a co-host of ABC’s hit game show “Wipeout.” He also had a small recurring role as a local newscaster on My Name Is Earl. He grew up with four brothers. He married his first wife, Corie Hirschtick, in 2000, but they later divorced. He then married Jill Benjamin in 2010. He has a son named Jackson Wright Henson.
How Much is John Henson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Henson Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million. He was featured in the music video for the Blink-182 song, “What’s My Age Again?” He was in the 2002 film, “Life Without Dick,” starring Sarah Jessica Parker .