John Hiatt Net Worth
John Hiatt Net Worth 2019: John Robert Hiatt is an American singer-songwriter and musician. He has played a variety of musical styles on his albums, including new wave, blues, and country. Hiatt has been nominated for nine Grammy Awards and has been awarded a variety of other distinctions in the music industry.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Hiatt
- Age: 65 years
- Birthday: 20th August, 1952
- Birthplace: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Guitarist, Pianist, Singer, And Songwriter
- Profession: Songwriter
- Claim to Fame: Bring the Family
- Music Genre (Text): Americana, Folk Rock, Country, Blues, Heartland Rock, folk rock, country, blues, heartland rock
- Music Genre: Rock, Pop/Rock, Piano
- Year(s) Active: 1972–present
- Music Style: Country, Country-Rock, Americana, Alternative/ Indie Rock, Heartland Rock, College Rock, Roots Rock, New Wave, Punk/New Wave
- Music Mood: Intimate, Organic, Laid-Back/Mellow, Rollicking, Cynical/Sarcastic, Earnest, Literate, Earthy, Playful, Wry, Amiable/Good-Natured, Autumnal, Confident, Witty, Brash, Boisterous, Bittersweet, Passionate, Street-Smart, Wistful, Plaintive
- Instrument: Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Slide Guitar
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Keyboard, Harmonica, guitar, keyboard, harmonica
- Record Label: McA, A & M, Geffen, Vanguard, MCA
- Websites: http://www.johnhiatt.com
In 2019, John Hiatt Net Worth is $8 Million. Known for Have a Little Faith in Me and Sure As I’m Sittin’ Here, which became a Top 40 hit when it was covered by Three Dog Night. He began delving deeper and deeper into music after his older brother Michael committed suicide when John was nine and after his father died when he was 11.
How Much is John Hiatt Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Hiatt Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He was honored with a Nashville Music Award for Songwriter/Artist of the Year in 2000. He presented Bonnie Raitt with an Americana Lifetime Achievement Award in 2012.