John Kasich Net Worth
John Kasich Net Worth 2019: John Richard Kasich Jr. is an American politician, author, and television news personality who served as the 69th Governor of Ohio from 2011 to 2019. Elected governor in 2010 and re-elected in 2014, Kasich is a member of the Republican Party.
- First Name: John
- Middle Name: Richard
- Last Name: Kasich
- Full Name: John Richard Kasich
- Age: 65 years
- Birthday: 13th May, 1952
- Birthplace: McKees Rocks, PA, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Sto-Rox High School, McKees Rocks, PA (1970)
- University: Ohio State University in 1974 with a B.A. in political science
- Profession: Governor of Ohio, Author
- Profession: Politician
- Claim to Fame: Candidate for the Republican nomination for president in 2016
- Websites: https://johnkasich.com/, www.governor.ohio.gov/, twitter.com/JohnKasich, www.facebook.com/JohnKasich/, www.nndb.com/people/349/000032253/
In 2019, John Kasich Net Worth is $10 Million. Republican politician who became the 69th Governor of Ohio in 2011. He previously served in the U.S. House of Representatives, and he has worked as a commentator on Fox News. He has twin daughters with his second wife Karen Waldbillig.
How Much is John Kasich Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Kasich Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. His 1998 book Courage is Contagious made the New York Times bestseller list. He helped President Bill Clinton pass the Federal Assault Weapons Ban in 1994.