John Kay Net Worth
John Kay Net Worth 2019: John Kay is a German-Canadian rock singer, songwriter, and guitarist known as the frontman of Steppenwolf.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Kay
- Full Name: Joachim Fritz Krauledat
- Age: 73 years
- Birthday: 12th April, 1944
- Birthplace: Tilsit, Germany
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Steppenwolf
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, psychedelic rock, heavy metal, blues, folk
- Year(s) Active: 1964–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, harmonica
- Record Label: Dunhill, Mums, Epic, MCA, Mercury, Attic, Qwil, I.R.S., K-tel, Winter Harvest, CMC International, Cannonball, Rainman
- Associated Acts: The Sparrows, Steppenwolf, The John Kay Band
- Websites: http://www.steppenwolf.com
In 2019, John Kay Net Worth is $6 Million. Frontman of the 1960s rock group Steppenwolf who performed hits including “Born to Be Wild” and “Magic Carpet Ride.” His mother, holding his infant self in her hands, fled from the Soviet-occupied section of Germany into the British zone.
How Much is John Kay Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Kay Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He suffered from sensitivity to light, forcing him to wear sunglasses nearly all the time, even during concerts. Bruce Palmer was another early member of Steppenwolf, though he left before the group changed their name.