John Lewis Net Worth
John Lewis Net Worth 2019: John Robert Lewis is an American politician and civil rights leader. He is the U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 5th congressional district, serving in his 17th term in the House, having served since 1987, and is the senior member of the Georgia congressional delegation.
- First Name: John
- Middle Name: Aaron
- Last Name: Lewis
- Full Name: John Aaron Lewis
- Age: 80 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 3rd May, 1920
- Birthplace: LaGrange, Illinois
- Died: 29th March, 2001
- Place of Death: New York City, New York
- Cause of Death: Prostate Cancer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, composer, arranger
- Music Genre (Text): Jazz
- Music Genre: Jazz, Cool, Piano
- Year(s) Active: 1940s–1990s
- Music Style: Bop, Cool, Third Stream, Chamber Jazz, Mainstream Jazz, Jazz Instrument, Piano Jazz
- Music Mood: Elegant, Sophisticated, Cerebral, Amiable/Good-Natured, Elaborate, Innocent, Soothing, Earnest, Literate, Stylish, Intimate, Earthy, Laid-Back/Mellow, Confident, Witty, Poignant, Refined/Mannered, Calm/Peaceful, Gentle, Sweet, Sentimental
- Instrument: Piano, Composer, Leader, Arranger
- Instrument (text): Piano
In 2019, John Lewis Net Worth is $300 Thousand. American politician and civil rights activist. He was elected as a democratic representative for the state of Georgia in 1987. His parents were named Willie Mae and Eddie Lewis. He was married to Lillian Miles from 1968 until her death in 2012. They had one son, John-Miles.
How Much is John Lewis Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Lewis Net Worth 2019 is $300 Thousand. He was chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee to end segregation. Like him, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was also a renowned Civil Rights activist.