John Linnell Net Worth
John Linnell Net Worth 2019: John Sidney Linnell is an American musician, known primarily as one half of the Brooklyn-based alternative rock band They Might Be Giants. In addition to singing and songwriting, he plays accordion, baritone and bass saxophone, clarinet, and keyboards for the group.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Linnell
- Age: 58 years
- Birthday: 18th June, 1959
- Birthplace: New York, NY
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Profession: Musician, Singer-songwriter
- Profession: Composer
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock
- Year(s) Active: 1979–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, accordion, keyboard, Kaoss pad, saxophone, clarinet, bass
- Record Label: Bar/None Records, Elektra Records, Restless Records, Idlewild Records
- Associated Acts: They Might Be Giants, John Flansburgh, The Mundanes
In 2019, John Linnell Net Worth is $4 Million. Multi-instrument musician, singer, songwriter, and member of the alternative musical duo, They Might Be Giants, the group known for songs like “Birdhouse in Your Soul.” He and his wife had a son named Henry.
How Much is John Linnell Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Linnell Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He somewhat came in ninth place in a People Magazine online poll of “The Most Beautiful People of 1998.” He responded to the honor with a humorous New York Times op-ed piece. He collaborated with David Byrne on the album Grown Backwards.