John Mayall Net Worth
John Mayall Net Worth 2019: John Mayall, OBE is an English blues singer, guitarist, organist and songwriter, whose musical career spans over sixty years. In the 1960s, he was the founder of John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, a band which has counted among its members some of the most famous blues and blues rock musicians.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Mayall
- Age: 84 years
- Birthday: 29th November, 1933
- Birthplace: Macclesfield, England
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, producer
- Music Genre (Text): Blues rock, harmonica blues, British blues, electric blues, rhythm and blues
- Year(s) Active: 1956–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, harmonica, keyboards, piano, synthesizers, organ, drums
- Record Label: Decca, DJM, ABC, Eagle, Snapper, One-Way Records, Polydor, Silvertone, GNP Crescendo
- Associated Acts: John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, Canned Heat, Cream, Fleetwood Mac, Keef Hartley Band, Mark-Almond, Pure Food and Drug Act
- Websites: http://www.johnmayall.com
In 2019, John Mayall Net Worth is $2 Million. Father of British blues and founder of the band John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers. He collaborated with such greats as Peter Green . He married Maggie Mavall.
How Much is John Mayall Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Mayall Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He formed a band with Eric Clapton , Mick Fleetwood , and Mick Taylor . He collaborated with John Lee Hooker .