John Oates Net Worth
John Oates Net Worth 2019: John William Oates is an American rock, R&B and soul guitarist, singer, songwriter and record producer best known as half of the rock and soul duo, Hall & Oates.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Oates
- Age: 68 years
- Birthday: 7th April, 1949
- Birthplace: New York, New York
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Curly black hair
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Temple University
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Hall and Oates
- Music Genre (Text): Blue-eyed soul, pop rock, R&B, soul, soft rock, bluegrass
- Year(s) Active: 1966–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, keyboards, bass guitar
- Record Label: Atlantic, RCA, Epic, Arista, U-Watch
- Associated Acts: Carly Simon, Hall & Oates
- Websites: http://www.hallandoates.com/, http://hallandoates.com/
- Family Member: Tanner (son)
In 2019, John Oates Net Worth is $40 Million. Part of the rock and soul duo Hall & Oates with Daryl Hall . The two met at Temple University. He married Aimee Oates, and they welcomed son Tanner in 1996.
How Much is John Oates Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Oates Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He and Hall were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2004. He released a solo album in 2002 called Phunk Shui, followed by 1000 Miles of Life in 2008. He and Jamie Cullum collaborated on the song Greatest Mistake by Handsome Boy Modeling School in 2004.