John Olerud Net Worth
John Olerud Net Worth 2019: John Garrett Olerud, nicknamed Johnny O and Big Rude, is a left-handed American former Major League Baseball first baseman. Olerud played with the Toronto Blue Jays, New York Mets, Seattle Mariners, New York Yankees, and Boston Red Sox.
- First Name: John
- Middle Name: Garrett
- Last Name: Olerud
- Full Name: John Garrett Olerud
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 5th August, 1968
- Birthplace: Seattle, WA
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Interlake (Bellevue, WA)
- University: Washington State University
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 3rd September, 1989
- MLB Final Game Date: 2nd October, 2005
- Draft: Drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in the 3rd round of the 1989 amateur draft.
In 2019, John Olerud Net Worth is $34 Million. MLB first baseman who played 17 seasons, winning two World Series championships with the Toronto Blue Jays. He and his wife Kelly had one son and two daughters together.
How Much is John Olerud Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Olerud Net Worth 2019 is $34 Million. He was known for wearing his batting helmet while playing in the field for most of his career. He played first base for the Toronto Blue Jays before All-Star slugger Carlos Delgado replaced him.