John Scofield Net Worth
John Scofield Net Worth 2019: John Scofield, often referred to as “Sco”, is an American jazz-rock guitarist and composer whose playing spans bebop, jazz fusion, funk, blues, soul, and rock.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Scofield
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 26th December, 1951
- Birthplace: Dayton, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Profession: Musician, composer
- Music Genre (Text): Jazz, jazz fusion, post-bop, jazz funk, acid jazz, nu jazz
- Music Genre: Jazz
- Year(s) Active: 1970s-present
- Music Style: Jazz-Funk, Fusion, Post-Bop, Contemporary Jazz, Jazz Instrument, Guitar Jazz
- Music Mood: Sophisticated, Cerebral, Playful, Passionate, Energetic, Wry, Earnest, Literate, Exuberant, Quirky, Amiable/Good-Natured, Witty, Brash, Rousing, Street-Smart, Freewheeling, Searching, Elaborate, Dramatic, Ambitious, Lively
- Instrument: Guitar, Leader, Guitar (Acoustic), Guitar (Electric)
- Instrument (text): Semi-acoustic jazz guitar, guitar
- Record Label: EmArcy Records, Verve, Blue Note, Gramavision, Enja, EmArcy
- Associated Acts: Medeski Martin & Wood, Miles Davis, Billy Cobham, Pat Metheny, Steve Swallow, Marc Johnson, Joe Henderson, Joe Lovano, Trio Beyond
- Websites: http://www.johnscofield.com/
In 2019, John Scofield Net Worth is $2 Million. Jazz guitarist who has played with Miles Davis , Charles Mingus , and other greats. His family moved to rural Wilton, Connecticut where he first discovered blues and jazz.
How Much is John Scofield Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Scofield Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He was the recipient of the Miles Davis Award by the Montreal International Jazz Festival in 1998. He is one of the “Big Three” jazz musicians of his time, along with Pat Metheny and Bill Frisell .