John Stossel Net Worth
John Stossel Net Worth 2019: John Frank Stossel is an American consumer television personality, author, and libertarian pundit, known for his career on both ABC News and Fox Business Channel.
Stossel’s style combines reporting and commentary.
- First Name: John
- Last Name: Stossel
- Full Name: John F. Stossel
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 6th March, 1947
- Birthplace: Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois
- University: Princeton University
- Profession: Journalist, author, columnist, reporter, TV presenter
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: 20/20
- Year(s) Active: 1969–present
- Websites: http://www.johnstossel.com/
In 2019, John Stossel Net Worth is $4 Million. Well-known journalist and reporter for both Fox News and ABC News. In 2009, he began hosting a Fox business-themed program called Stossel. His marriage to Ellen Abrams produced two children.
How Much is John Stossel Net Worth?
According to Forbes, John Stossel Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. Over the course of his career, he won nearly two dozen Emmy awards. When he was a co-anchor on 20/20, Barbara Walters was one of his colleagues.