Johnny Bench Net Worth
Johnny Bench Net Worth 2019: Johnny Lee Bench is an American former professional baseball catcher who played in the Major Leagues for the Cincinnati Reds from 1967 to 1983 and is a member of the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Bench is a 14-time All-Star selection and a two-time National League Most Valuable Player.
- First Name: Johnny
- Middle Name: Lee
- Last Name: Bench
- Full Name: Johnny Lee Bench
- Alternative Name: Little General
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 7th December, 1947
- Birthplace: Oklahoma City, OK
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 197lbs (89 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Anadarko (Binger, OK)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Catcher, Third Baseman, First Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 28th August, 1967
- MLB Final Game Date: 29th September, 1983
- Draft: Drafted by the Cincinnati Reds in the 2nd round of the 1965 amateur draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into the Hall of Fame by BBWAA as Player in 1989 (431/447 ballots).
In 2019, Johnny Bench Net Worth is $5 Million. 14-time MLB All-Star catcher who helped lead the Cincinnati Reds to World Series Championships in 1975 and 1976. He was named National League MVP in 1970 and 1972 and World Series MVP in 1976. He has been referred to as the greatest catcher in history by ESPN. He was married to his fourth wife, Lauren Baiocchi, from 2004 until 2017. He was previously married to Elizebeth Benton, Vickie Chesser and Laura Cwikowski. He has three sons named Bobby, Justin and Joshua.
How Much is Johnny Bench Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Johnny Bench Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1989 and his #5 jersey was retired by the Cincinnati Reds, whom he played his entire career with, from 1967 to 1983. He played alongside Pete Rose on the Reds from 1967 to 1978.