Johnny Lee Net Worth
Johnny Lee Net Worth 2019: John Lee Ham, known professionally as Johnny Lee, is an American country music singer. His 1980 single “Lookin’ for Love” became a crossover hit, spending three weeks at number 1 on the Billboard country …
- First Name: Johnny
- Last Name: Lee
- Full Name: John Dotson Lee Jr.
- Alternative Name: John D. Lee Jr.
- Age: 67 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 4th July, 1898
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Died: 12th December, 1965
- Place of Death: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Cause of Death: Heart Attack
- Build: Large
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Amos ‘n Andy Show (1951)
- Music Genre: Country
- Music Style: Pop/Rock, Country-Pop, Adult Contemporary, Urban Cowboy, Comedy/Spoken, Contemporary Country
- Music Mood: Melancholy, Earthy, Laid-Back/Mellow, Reflective, Refined/Mannered, Sweet, Bittersweet, Carefree, Amiable/Good-Natured, Brash, Poignant, Rollicking, Sentimental, Freewheeling, Romantic, Irreverent, Knotty, Swaggering
- Instrument: Vocals, Guitar
In 2019, Johnny Lee Net Worth is $5 Million. Guitarist and singer who released the country and pop crossover hit “Lookn’ for Love,” which ended up on multiple Billboard Top lists. He had a daughter with his former wife Charlene Tilton .
How Much is Johnny Lee Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Johnny Lee Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. The movie Urban Cowboy was shot in the club where he played and the film featured several of his songs. John Travolta dances to songs Lee wrote in the film Urban Cowboy.