Johnny McDaid Net Worth
Johnny McDaid Net Worth 2019: John McDaid is a singer, songwriter, musician and record producer from Derry, Northern Ireland. He is a member of the band Snow Patrol, and has written songs with other artists including Ed Sheeran, P!nk and Robbie Williams.
- First Name: Johnny
- Last Name: McDaid
- Full Name: John McDaid
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 24th July, 1976
- Birthplace: Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Irish
- Profession: Writer, musician, producer, engineer and recording artist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Life is Beautiful, Snow Patrol
- Music Genre (Text): Indie rock, alternative rock, pop, dance
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, piano, vocals
- Record Label: Vandit, Universal
- Associated Acts: Snow Patrol, Vega4, Paul van Dyk, Ed Sheeran
- Talent Agency: The Essential Agency (AU), Paradigm Talent (USA), Celebrity Talent International
- Websites: johnnymcdaid.com/, snowpatrol.com/, twitter.com/johnnymcdaid, http://snowpatrol.com
In 2019, Johnny McDaid Net Worth is $5 Million. Known for his work with the Scottish and Northern Irish band Snow Patrol , this songwriter, guitarist, vocalist, pianist, and music producer also collaborated with such artists as Ingrid Michaelson , Harry Styles , and Rosi Golan. He was born and raised in Derry, Northern Ireland. From 2014 to 2015, he was engaged to American television actress Courteney Cox .
How Much is Johnny McDaid Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Johnny McDaid Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. His musical compositions were featured on such popular television series as Pushing Daisies, One Tree Hill, and Grey’s Anatomy. He collaborated with friend and fellow musician Ed Sheeran on Sheeran’s second album, X.