Jon Anderson Net Worth
Jon Anderson Net Worth 2019: John Roy Anderson, known professionally as Jon Anderson, is an English singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist best known as the lead singer of the progressive rock band Yes, which he co-founded in 1968 with bassist Chris Squire. He was a member of the band across three tenures between 1968 and 2008.
- First Name: Jon
- Last Name: Anderson
- Full Name: John Roy Anderson
- Age: 73 years
- Birthday: 25th October, 1944
- Birthplace: Accrington, Lancashire, England
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Musican, Songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Yes
- Music Genre (Text): Progressive rock, symphonic rock, pop rock, skiffle, new-age
- Year(s) Active: 1963–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, keyboards, percussion, harp, cuatro, ukulele, drums
- Record Label: Atlantic, Polydor, Elektra, Columbia, Angel, Windham Hill, Higher Octave, Eagle, Cleopatra, Voiceprint, Wounded Bird, EMI
- Associated Acts: Yes, The Warriors, Jon & Vangelis, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe
- Websites: http://www.jonanderson.com/
In 2019, Jon Anderson Net Worth is $12 Million. Singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who was the vocalist of the band Yes and who also created the Opio Foundation for UNICEF. He married Jennifer Baker in 1970; after their divorce in 1995, he married Jane Luttenburger Anderson in 1997.
How Much is Jon Anderson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Anderson Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. His bandmates nicknamed him Napoleon because of his leadership qualities and short stature. He and Chris Squire were bandmates in Yes.