Jon Bellion Net Worth
Jon Bellion Net Worth 2019: Jonathan David Bellion is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He was born and raised in Lake Grove, New York on Long Island. He is known for his single “All Time Low”. Bellion has released four mixtapes and two studio albums.
- Age: 27 years
- Birthday: 26th December, 1990
- Birthplace: Long Island, New York, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, record producer, rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, Hip hop, Hip-Hop
- Year(s) Active: 2011–present
- Record Label: Visionary Music Group, Capitol
- Associated Acts: Logic, QuESt, Beyond This Point, Andy Mineo, Blaque Keyz, Zedd, C Dot Castro, Aneet Grewal, Nima Aminian, B.o.B
- Websites: http://www.jonbellion.com
In 2019, Jon Bellion Net Worth is $4 Million. Singer, songwriter, and producer signed to Visionary Music Group who released the musically diverse projects Translation Through Speakers and The Separation, the latter of which gained a lot of attention online from sites like Complex and XXL. He was born in Long Island, New York and grew up with sisters.
How Much is Jon Bellion Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Bellion Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He got sick of being asked for generic records which inspired him to come out with his own unique voice. He wrote a song for Jason Derulo as well.