Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth
Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth 2019: Bon Jovi is an American rock band formed in 1983 in Sayreville, New Jersey. It consists of singer Jon Bon Jovi, keyboardist David Bryan, drummer Tico Torres, guitarist Phil X, and bassist Hugh McDonald.
- First Name: Jon
- Middle Name: Francis
- Last Name: Bongiovi
- Full Name: John Francis Bongiovi Jr.
- Alternative Name: Jon Bon Jovi, Captain Kidd, Jr.
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 2nd March, 1962
- Birthplace: Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 150lbs (68 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Joseph High School, Sayreville War Memorial High School
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, actor, philanthropist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Bon Jovi
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal, country rock, glam metal
- Music Genre: Rock, Hard Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present, 1975–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica, percussion, trumpet, horn, trombone, maracas
- Record Label: Island, Mercury
- Associated Acts: Bon Jovi
- Shoe Size: 11
- Websites: www.bonjovi.com, http://bonjovi.com, http://www.bonjovi.com/, Musical career
- Father: John Francis Bongiovi
- Mother: Carol Sharkey
- Friend: Obie O’Brien
- Favorite Foods: Fast food, Cheeseburgers, Pizza, Italian, Mexican, Sushi
In 2019, Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth is $410 Million. Rock performer who rose to fame for hits such as “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Living on a Prayer,” and “Blaze of Glory,” which won an American Music Award in 1991. His mother, a Playboy-Bunny-turned-florist, raised him alongside his brothers, Anthony and Matthew. He got married to Dorothea Hurley on April 29, 1989, and they had four children together: Stephanie, Jesse, Jacob, and Romeo.
How Much is Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth 2019 is $410 Million. His band gained recognition after releasing Slippery When Wet, which peaked at #1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart in the late 1980s. He campaigned for Al Gore during the 2000 Presidential election and became a member of the White House Council for Community Solutions in 2010.