Jon Cryer Net Worth
Jon Cryer Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Niven Cryer is an American actor and television director. Born into a show business family, Cryer made his motion picture debut as a teenaged photographer in the 1984 romantic comedy No Small Affair; his breakout role came in 1986, playing “Duckie” Dale in the John Hughes-written film Pretty in Pink.
- First Name: Jon
- Last Name: Cryer
- Full Name: Jonathan Niven Cryer
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 16th April, 1965
- Birthplace: New York City, NY
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Bronx High School of Science, Bronx, NY
- Profession: Actor, screenwriter, director, producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Duckie in Pretty in Pink
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Father: David
- Mother: Gretchen
- Sister: Robin
- Friend: Charlie Sheen, Paget Brewster
- Favorite TV Shows: Two And A Half Men
- Favorite Cs: Red, Green
In 2019, Jon Cryer Net Worth is $65 Million. Finally broke through on television after a couple failed shows as a co-star alongside Charlie Sheen on the CBS sitcom smash hit, Two and a Half Men. In 1999 he married Sarah Trigger with whom he had one child. Following their divorce he married Lisa Joyner in 2007 and the couple adopted a daughter in 2009.
How Much is Jon Cryer Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Cryer Net Worth 2019 is $65 Million. He gained fame after appearing in the film, Pretty in Pink . He co-starred in Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen .