Jon Farriss Net Worth
Jon Farriss Net Worth 2019: Jonathan James “Jon” Farriss is an Australian drummer and founding member of rock band INXS.
- First Name: Jon
- Last Name: Farriss
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 10th August, 1961
- Birthplace: Perth, Western Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Australian
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist, audio engineer, mixing
- Year(s) Active: 1977–present
- Instrument (text): Drums, percussions, keyboards, Vocals, Various Percussion, Keyboards, Bass Guitar, DAW Production, Samplers, Sequencers, Vocoder
- Associated Acts: INXS, Toto, Rob Thomas, Ben Harper, Richard Clapton, Jimmy Barnes, Nikka Costa
- Websites: http://www.inxs.com/artists/?a=57 from the INXS website, http://www.jonfarriss.com solo website
In 2019, Jon Farriss Net Worth is $20 Million. Drummer for the rock band INXS who was also a backing vocalist on some of the earlier tracks released by the band. He was previously married to Leslie Bega, who he divorced before marrying Kerry Norris. He has two children.
How Much is Jon Farriss Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Farriss Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He worked on the film soundtrack for No Small Affair. He was in INXS with Michael Kelland Hutchence .