Jon Favreau Net Worth
Jon Favreau Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Kolia Favreau is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. As an actor, he is known for roles in films such as Rudy, Swingers, Very Bad Things, The Break-Up, Friends, Couples Retreat, and Chef.
- First Name: Jon
- Middle Name: Kolia
- Last Name: Favreau
- Full Name: Jonathan Kolia Favreau
- Alternative Name: Favs
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 19th October, 1966
- Birthplace: Flushing, Queens, New York City, New York
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: The Bronx High School Of Science, The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States (1984)
- University: Queens College, Of The City University Of New York, Flushing, Queens, New York City, New York, United States (Attended From 1984-1987 Before Dropping Out)
- Profession: Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Voice Artist, And Comedian.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Swingers (1996), Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Websites: twitter.com/jon_favreau, www.biography.com/people/jon-favreau-21228673, www.nndb.com/people/946/000025871/
- Father: Charles Favreau (A Special Education Teacher.)
- Mother: Madeleine (An Elementary School Teacher Who Died Of Leukemia In 1979.)
In 2019, Jon Favreau Net Worth is $60 Million. American actor who rose to stardom with his lead role alongside Vince Vaughn in the 1996 film Swingers, which he wrote and co-produced. His other acting credits include Very Bad Things, The Break-Up, and I Love You, Man . He made his directorial debut with the 2001 feature Made, then went on to direct Elf, Iron Man, and Iron Man 2. He married Dr. Joya Tillem in 2000. The couple welcomed a son named Max in 2001, followed by two daughters, Madeleine in 2003 and Brighton in 2006.
How Much is Jon Favreau Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Favreau Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He had a recurring role as Pete Becker, the love interest of Courteney Cox , on the hit NBC series Friends. He directed Robert Downey Jr. in the first two Iron Man films and also appeared in the films as the character Happy Hogan.