Jon Fitch Net Worth
Jon Fitch Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Parker Fitch is an American mixed martial artist, competing in the welterweight division of Bellator since 2018. He is a former PFL Welterweight Champion, and also formerly competed for the Ultimate Fighting Championship where he compiled a record of 14–3–1 and challenged for the welterweight title.
- First Name: Jon
- Last Name: Fitch
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 24th February, 1978
- Birthplace: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 170lbs (77 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional athlete
- Profession: Martial Arts
- Year(s) Active: 2002 – present
- Websites: http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Jon-Fitch http://www.jonfitch.net/, http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=4865 from /wiki/Sherdog, last updated on: March 7, 2012
In 2019, Jon Fitch Net Worth is $3 Million. World Series of Fighting star was ranked the #6 welterweight in the world by Sherdog in 2013. He married Michele Fitch on September 4, 2010.
How Much is Jon Fitch Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Fitch Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He had a shot at the UFC Welterweight title in 2009, but lost by unanimous decision. He was knocked out by Johny Hendricks on December 30, 2011.