Jon Garland Net Worth
Jon Garland Net Worth 2019: Jon Steven Garland is an American former professional baseball starting pitcher. After being drafted by the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball in 1997, Garland played for the Chicago White Sox, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Arizona Diamondbacks, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, and Colorado Rockies.
- First Name: Jon
- Middle Name: Steven
- Last Name: Garland
- Full Name: Jon Steven Garland
- Birthday: 27th September, 1979
- Birthplace: Valencia, CA
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- High School: Kennedy (Granada Hills, CA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 4th July, 2000
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 1st round (10th pick) of the 1997 amateur draft.
In 2019, Jon Garland Net Worth is $20 Million. Workhorse starting pitcher who was an All-Star and World Series champion in 2005 with the Chicago White Sox. His cousin is professional golfer Brian Vranesh.
How Much is Jon Garland Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Garland Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He is known for a good sinker used to induce groundballs. Well-rounded right fielder Magglio Ordonez was his teammate on the White Sox.