Jon Hein Net Worth
Jon Hein Net Worth 2019: Jon Hein is an American radio personality and former webmaster. He created the website jumptheshark.com and works for The Howard Stern Show. Hein is an alumnus of the University of Michigan where he appeared in the sketch comedy troupe Comedy Company with Jon Glaser.
- First Name: Jon
- Last Name: Hein
- Full Name: Jonathan M. Hein
- Alternative Name: Yosef (Hebrew name), The Blowjob King of Michigan State
- Age: 50 years
- Birthday: 24th November, 1967
- Birthplace: Hempstead, New York
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: DISPUTED
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: University of Michigan
- Profession: Radio personality, webmaster (former)
- Profession: Pundit
- Claim to Fame: founder/webmaster of jumptheshark.com who lies about getting blowjobs from over 80 girls
- Friend: Gary Dell’Abate
- Associated People: Rachel Fine
- Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs
- Favorite Bands: Rush
- Favorite Foods: Weirdo hamburgers (no condiments or toppings)
In 2019, Jon Hein Net Worth is $2.5 Million. Known best as the host of such Howard Stern-affiliated radio talk shows as The Wrap-Up Show, Geektime, and the Fast Food Show, this radio personality also hosted a television program called Fast Food Mania. He settled on Long Island, New York with his wife and two children.
How Much is Jon Hein Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Hein Net Worth 2019 is $2.5 Million. Famous as a fast food enthusiast and expert, he weighed over 250 pounds in 2010 but stated on air that he had no intention of removing fast food from his diet. While they were both students at the University of Michigan, he and comedian Jon Glaser belonged to a sketch comedy group called the Comedy Company.