Jon Runyan Net Worth
Jon Runyan Net Worth 2019: Jon Daniel Runyan is an American politician who was the U.S. Representative for New Jersey’s 3rd congressional district from 2011 to 2015. He is a member of the Republican Party.
- First Name: Jon
- Middle Name: Daniel
- Last Name: Runyan
- Full Name: Jon Daniel Runyan
- Birthday: 27th November, 1973
- Birthplace: Flint, MI
- Height: 6′ 7″ (201 cm)
- Weight: 330lbs (150 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- University: Michigan
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Offensive Tackle
- Draft: Drafted by the Houston Oilers in the 4th round (109th overall) of the 1996 NFL Draft.
- Websites: http://runyan.house.gov
In 2019, Jon Runyan Net Worth is $16 Million. Republican politician and one-time professional football player. Beginning in 2011, he represented the third congressional district of New Jersey in the U.S. House of Representatives. He was born in Flint, Michigan, where his father worked for General Motors. His marriage to Loretta Runyan produced three children.
How Much is Jon Runyan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Runyan Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He appeared in an episode of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. He and Jack Kemp were both professional football players-turned-congressmen.