Jon Stewart Net Worth
Jon Stewart Net Worth 2019: Jon Stewart is an American comedian, writer, producer, director, political commentator, actor, and television host. He hosted The Daily Show, a satirical news program on Comedy Central, from 1999 to 2015.
- First Name: Jon
- Last Name: Stewart
- Full Name: Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz
- Alternative Name: John Stewart, Lefty, Soupy, Stew Beef, Poochy, Susceptible Boy
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 28th November, 1962
- Birthplace: Lawrence, NJ
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lawrence High School, Lawrence, NJ (1980)
- University: BA Psychology, College of William and Mary (1984)
- Profession: Political Satirist, Writer, Director, Television Host, actor, media critic, and stand-up comedian
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Anchor of The Daily Show
- Music Genre (Text): Political/news satire, Observational Comedy, observational comedy, self-deprecation, blue comedy, insult comedy, deadpan
- Year(s) Active: 1987–present
- Talent Agency: ICM Partners, Wme-Img
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial voice-over for Miller Genuine Draft (2000), Radio commercial for the New York Mets.
- Websites: www.thedailyshow.com/news-team/jon-stewart, www.nndb.com/people/222/000022156/, www.biography.com/people/jon-stewart-16242282
- Pets: Stan (Cat) 
- Favorite Bands: Dinosaur Jr.
In 2019, Jon Stewart Net Worth is $100 Million. Offbeat comedian who rose to fame as the host of Comedy Central’s Daily Show. He also hosted The Jon Stewart Show on MTV. He got married to Tracy McShane in November 2000 and they had two children together.
How Much is Jon Stewart Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Stewart Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. He was unsure of whether to feel happy or appalled after he was voted the number one journalist in America by the American people, because his reports are delivered as satire. Comedian and one-time Daily Show correspondent Stephen Colbert credits him as an influence.