Jon Taffer Net Worth
Jon Taffer Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Peter Taffer is an American entrepreneur and television personality. He is best known as host of the reality series Bar Rescue on the Paramount Network.
- First Name: Jon
- Last Name: Taffer
- Full Name: Jon Taffer
- Birthday: 7th November, 1954
- Birthplace: , Great Neck, NY, USA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: William A. Shine Great Neck South High School in Great Neck, New York
- University: University of Denver
- Profession: CEO, Hospitality Consultant, Television Personality and Author
- Profession: Business
- Claim to Fame: Taffer is one of only six inductees into the Nightclub Hall of Fame
- Websites: tafferdynamics.com/, twitter.com/jontaffer, jontaffer.com/, www.facebook.com/OfficialJonTaffer?_rdr, www.instagram.com/https:/instagram.com/jontaffer/
In 2019, Jon Taffer Net Worth is $10 Million. American television personality, bar consultant, and writer best known for his series Bar Rescue on Spike TV. He had one daughter, Samantha, with his wife, Nicole Taffer.
How Much is Jon Taffer Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jon Taffer Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. Reportedly, his first job as a bar consultant was the Troubadour nightclub in Los Angeles in 1978, and he opened his first bar in 1989. Rock star Dave Navarro also hosted a television series on Spike TV.