Jonathan Knight Net Worth
Jonathan Knight Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Rashleigh Knight is an American singer. He is part of the boy band New Kids on the Block. It also includes Donnie Wahlberg, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood and his younger brother, Jordan. He is the oldest member of the band and the first to leave it in 1994 prior to their official split.
- First Name: Jonathan
- Middle Name: Rashleigh
- Last Name: Knight
- Full Name: Jonathan Rashleigh Knight
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 29th November, 1968
- Birthplace: Dorchester, Massachusetts, USA
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Gay
- Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer & Real Estate developer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: New Kids On The Block
- Music Genre (Text): Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1984–1994 (with NKOTB) 2008–present (with NKOTB), 1984–1994 (with NKOTB), 2008–present (with NKOTB), 1984–present
- Record Label: Columbia (1984–1994), Interscope (2008–present)
- Associated Acts: New Kids on the Block, Nkotbsb, NKOTBSB
- Websites: http://www.nkotb.com
- Father: Allan Knight
- Mother: Marlene Putnam
- Brother: Jordan Knight, David Knight, Chris Knight
- Sister: Sharon Knight, Allison Knight
In 2019, Jonathan Knight Net Worth is $14 Million. Member of the original boyband New Kids on the Block , the group known for #1 hits like “Hangin’ Tough” and “Step By Step.” He was married to Maura West . He became engaged to longtime partner Harley Rodriguez in 2016.
How Much is Jonathan Knight Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jonathan Knight Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. He has toured with the Backstreet Boys . He is the brother of Jordan Knight .