Jonathan Papelbon Net Worth
Jonathan Papelbon Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Robert Papelbon is an American former professional baseball relief pitcher. He played 12 seasons in Major League Baseball, most notably for the Boston Red Sox, with whom he was an All-Star in …
- First Name: Jonathan
- Middle Name: Robert
- Last Name: Papelbon
- Full Name: Jonathan Robert Papelbon
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 23rd November, 1980
- Birthplace: Baton Rouge, LA
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- High School: Bishop Kenny (Jacksonville, FL)
- University: Mississippi State University
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 31st July, 2005
- Draft: Drafted by the Boston Red Sox in the 4th round of the 2003 amateur draft.
In 2019, Jonathan Papelbon Net Worth is $40 Million. Right-handed reliever who was named to 4 consecutive AL All-Star teams from 2006 to 2009 while pitching for the Boston Red Sox. He won a World Series with the Red Sox in 2007. He spent about three years with the Philadelphia Phillies before a 2015 trade sent him to the Washington Nationals. He married Ashley Hoekstra in 2005; the couple had their first child in 2008, and their second in 2010.
How Much is Jonathan Papelbon Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jonathan Papelbon Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He became the first pitcher in Red Sox history to record 30 saves in three different seasons and became the fastest pitcher in MLB history to record 200 career saves. In 2006 he finished second in AL Rookie of the Year voting, behind only Justin Verlander .