Jonathan Pryce Net Worth
Jonathan Pryce Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Pryce CBE is a Welsh actor and singer. After studying at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and meeting his longtime girlfriend, English actress Kate Fahy, in 1974, he began his career as a stage actor in the 1970s.
- First Name: Jonathan
- Last Name: Pryce
- Full Name: Jonathan Price
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 1st June, 1947
- Birthplace: Holywell, Flintshire, Wales, UK
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Welsh
- University: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Sam Lowry in Brazil
- Year(s) Active: 1970–present
- Talent Agency: Julian Belfrage Associates, United Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercials for Infiniti automobiles (1994-)
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/791/000024719/
In 2019, Jonathan Pryce Net Worth is $5 Million. He appeared in the high-budget film, Pirates of the Caribbean and the independent film, Glengarry Glen Ross . His breakthrough film role came in 1983’s Something Wicked This Way Comes, which was based on a Ray Bradbury story. In 2008 he portrayed Marty Bronson in Disney’s Bedtime Stories. He was born in Holywell, Wales, the son of Isaac Price, a coal miner, and Margaret Ellen, a cashier. In 1974, he began a relationship with Kate Fahy. He and Kate have three kids.
How Much is Jonathan Pryce Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jonathan Pryce Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He gained fame for his role in the 1985 cult classic film, Brazil. He starred in River Phoenix ‘s last film, Dark Blood.