Jonathan Taylor Thomas Net Worth
Jonathan Taylor Thomas Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Taylor Thomas is an American actor, voice actor, and director. He is known for portraying Randy Taylor on Home Improvement and voicing young Simba in Disney’s 1994 film The Lion King.
- First Name: Jonathan
- Middle Name: Taylor
- Last Name: Weiss
- Full Name: Jonathan Taylor Weiss
- Alternative Name: J.T.T., Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Jonathan Taylor Weiss
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 8th September, 1981
- Birthplace: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Distinctive Feature: Raspy Voice, Beautiful Face
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Chaminade College Prepatory, West Hills, CA (2000)
- University: Harvard University, University of St. Andrews (spring semester of third year), Columbia University`s School of General Studies
- Profession: Actor, voice actor, director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Randy on Home Improvement
- Year(s) Active: 1987–Present, 1987–present, 1987–2006; 2013–2015
- Father: Stephen Weiss
- Mother: Claudine Weiss
- Brother: Joel Thomas Weiss
- Friend: Zachery Ty Bryan, Danielle Fishel
- Associated People: Devon Sawa, Andrew Keegan
In 2019, Jonathan Taylor Thomas Net Worth is $16 Million. Played Tim Allen ‘s TV son Randy Taylor on the popular show Home Improvement before leaving in 1998 to focus on academics. His parents are Claudine and Stephen and his brother is named Joel.
How Much is Jonathan Taylor Thomas Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jonathan Taylor Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He provided his voice for the role of young Simba in the animated movie The Lion King . He co-starred on Home Improvement with Zachery Ty Bryan .