Jonathan Vilma Net Worth
Jonathan Vilma Net Worth 2019: Jonathan Polynice Vilma is a former American football linebacker and current ESPN college football analyst. He played college football at the University of Miami, winning a National Championship in 2001. He would go on to be drafted by the New York Jets in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft.
- First Name: Jonathan
- Middle Name: Polynice
- Last Name: Vilma
- Full Name: Jonathan Polynice Vilma
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 16th April, 1982
- Birthplace: Coral Gables, Florida
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 230lbs (104 kg)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: University of Miami, Miami (FL)
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Linebacker
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Jets in the 1st round (12th overall) of the 2004 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: New York Jets
In 2019, Jonathan Vilma Net Worth is $11 Million. Former New Orleans Saints linebacker who famously fought the NFL over a suspension for his role in the New Orleans bounty scandal in 2012. He was drafted 12th overall by the New York Jets in 2004. His parents, Fritz Vilma and Nelly Banatte, were born in Haiti.
How Much is Jonathan Vilma Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jonathan Vilma Net Worth 2019 is $11 Million. He was on the Saints team that beat Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts in the 2010 Super Bowl. He anchored the Saints defense, while Drew Brees headed the team’s offense.